Thursday, October 23, 2008

So I Did It ...


Today I launched my blog. Big deal, huh? So I'm now one-in-a-bajillion.


Well, after years of helping clients and others figure out ways to create and maximize a web presence I'll no longer treat myself like the cobbler's child.



View from the Marsh will be a forum {most of the time} for practical communications, PR, branding and marketing ideas. I'll share my own ideas, and I'll shamelessly rip-off great ideas from others. Poke me in the ribs when I fail to give credit, okay?



This space also will be a bully pulpit {some of the time}. I'll rant on the things that bug me, but more often I hope to share stuff I think needs sharing.



We'll see where this goes, and I'll always encourage feedback, support, analysis and criticism.



Thanks, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment